Thank you, Young Americans, Learning reviews

Dear All,

I hope you had a wonderful holiday and have had a good start to 2020. It has been nice to be back with the students. There is a good energy and buzz about in 6D.
Firstly, on a personal note, I would like to say thank you very much for your kind, thoughtful gift before the holidays. As many of you know, my son came unexpectedly early on December 12th and we greatly appreciate your help in our final preparations for him to come home. Cedar James Brodie came home from the hospital on December 27th and we are thrilled.
Secondly, it’s time for the Young Americans! In case you missed previous correspondence, here it is again:
Finally, a note about reports and learning reviews. Reports will be out on Friday and I have asked the students that they discuss them with you. They all had some input as they did their own self report and there shouldn’t be any surprises. Learning reviews will be happening next week on Thursday and Friday and you should have gotten communication about how to sign up. One note about these, they are optional and will be focused on discussing the report and addressing any questions you might have.