My design logo

This is my amazing logo, please give me some feedback according to the questions below.

1. How does this logo represent me as a designer?
  2. Is there some things that I can improve on, why?
  3. Something that you like and would like to include in your logo, why?

5 thoughts on “My design logo”

1. 1. This logo represents you as a designer with the color choice. The warmth and the gradient shows how you have two sides.
    2. You could change the font of the word “Gabriel” to make it look more interesting.
    3. If I were the designer, I would use something to connect the stars to the circle.

2. How does this logo represent me as a designer?
    Is there some things that I can improve on, why?
    Something that you like and would like to include in your logo, why?
    1) I think the stars on your logo really represent yourself, because it shows that you are always very outgoing and always saying nice things to others
    2) I think that you could make your logo look more creative by by writing out your name yourself, instead of typing it.
    3) I like the colours and the stars, because they go well together

3. 1. This logo represents you as a designer by offering the simplicity of things, (I don’t know if that’s what you were going for). FYI I like your color choice.
    2. If you’re not going for the simplicity, I’d change the font to spazz it up a bit and have some more “natural” shapes that can identify you.
    3. I’d include some more decorations to the plain circle, maybe things you enjoy like hobbies or interests?

4. How does this logo represent me as a designer?
    this represents you by having your name on it and the colors and how you used the gradient show that your and risktaker and very creative.
    You could have done more by adding more symbols and more to your logo.
    overall it is really good but maybe you could have done more with your name and made it bolder.

5. The color you chose is very unique and represents your innovative ideas. Your logo is a bit plain and boring. You should use more interesting shapes instead o a circle and three stars. I like your color coice.