Sounds of CDNIS

Heat song

Describe the process of this assignment. *
In this unit, we focused on working on garage band and it’s different utility: sounds edit (exciter, compressor, limiter…) and their definitions, how to record sounds and finally how to use loops. First I took the edited sounds, then I cut them smartly to change the sounds completely so that they are not recognizable to make it more exciting and music like. Secondly, I chose other loops to add on to my edited sounds and I chose them carefully to make it more exciting and hype. Thirdly, I edited my loops by cutting them near the middle and separated them to make it more interesting and enjoyable for the listeners to hear. Then I went to the teacher to get some advice about how to make it better and he helped me a lot to improve my song. Finally, I went back to my seat, reviewed what the teacher told me and tried to replicate what he did later on in the song. Then I posted it on my blog and copied the link on google classroom for it to be graded.
Discuss your CDNIS sounds and how useful they were for your end product. *
My CDNIS sound were: Mikaeel saying hello there. I added a channel EQ, 2 compressors (to control the volume), an exciter, and a limiter. It was useful as it added a sort of background music. Oscar fake laughing during the music class. I added a channel EQ, 2 compressors, an exciter, and a limiter. It was useful as it added a sort of harpe sound to the background which made it interesting to hear. My Chinese teacher Mr. Wong saying in Chinese ‘Oscar don’t run in the hallways’. I added a channel EQ, 2 compressors, an exciter, a phase distortion and a limiter to it. It was useful as it was easy to cut in the middle for example I did: “Oscar ” cut then again “Oscar ” “Oscar ” after I wait for a while then put “d””d””d””d””don’t run in the hallways” and also it was good as a second melody. Last but certainly not least I recorded the water fountain outside the bathrooms. I added a channel EQ, 2 compressors, an exciter, a phase distortion and a limiter to it. It was useful as it was good for it to be used as a sort of sound that makes the sound flow better because the sound is monotone.
Evaluate your learning and new skills acquired. *
tbc
What challenges did you face and overcome? *
tbc
Create your own Google Form