Project genesis proposal google form

Google Forms

Thanks for filling out Project Genesis – Criteria Ci

Here’s what we got from you:

Project Genesis – Criteria Ci

Make sure you answer these questions in depth! Submit this form and copy and paste your answers into your blog post.
Your email address (humphreylee2023@cdnis.edu.hk) was recorded when you submitted this form.
What is the goal for your assignment and why? *
My goal for this assessment is to learn to create an edm track using the digital music program garage band to compose and create tracks using different instruments to make something of the music genre edm. I’ve always wanted to learn how to make my own music and understand the process of how its created and make something that I can be proud of but I never have had the opportunity to do so as I dont have much time and If i started i never finished it.
Outline/Process (Steps) to Achieve Goal. *
1. Get inspiration of research I will research and look at some edm tracks to understand what edm is and how some of it is created. I will find some tracks that I find really cool and interesting and hopefully it will inspire me 2. creating edm beat I will use garage band ti start creating a beat that runs smoothly along the idea of the melody I have in my mind as well as it being edm like as well as the beat and backing track in order to match the rest of the track. 3. Create lead melody Following the edm beat, I will compose a melody that will help bring the edm music alive and will be like most other edm songs which are spunky and loud. This lead melody will hopefully get to my audience to understand what this track is and bring music to others. u could probably change it a little to fit the unit idk 4. Creating the rest of the song (background sounds) When creating this I can use the instruments on garage band and these different sections mostly include anything besides the melody and the beat from background music to faded sounds or chimes. This will enhance the edm track making it sound more bold and more effective in the area of edm music
What criteria will you use to self assess this assignment? *
I hope that my edm track on garage band will be at least two minutes so it can give the viewers everything that they need from an edm song and within that there will be drums that will be acquired from the drummer on garage band, the backing track using instruments on garage band and synths and finally, the melody which will be mainly bolder instruments on garage band.
I should also be able to show my artistic intention through this piece by achieving my goals for this project as well as the track itself and making sure the track is on time and has all the different tracks and I will learn how to make them efficiently to be edm like.