My Design Logo

For our first project in design, we had to design a logo that represents us, express our hobbies, personality and what our passions are.

I would like to get some feedback to improve my logo, so here are some questions…

Do you like my logo? If yes or no, why?

What do you like/dislike about my logo?

Do you think my logo represents me? In what ways?

What would you change about my logo, why?

7 thoughts on “My Design Logo”

1. What I like about your logo is you really made the fonts stand out with the bold outline. you represented that you like music and animals by combining the two together. I like everything about your logo since it is very simple in a good way, except that maybe you should add a bit more colour?

2. It represents what you like to do in your spare time i also like its very clean and not messy it is also memorable.i would change the color and make it more bright

3. Do you like my logo? If yes or no, why?
    I like your logo because of the boldness that you created. And I really like the color you put on top of the black it makes it look really cool.
    What do you like/dislike about my logo?
    I like that you incorporated two elements in your logo, it looks really cool.
    Yes I do because I can clearly see that you like music and animals.
    I would probably make the lines in you music sign a little straighter.

4. 1. I like your logo a lot because its simple and versatile. It clearly represent you as it shows your initials, your hobbies and values.
    2. There isn’t much I would change as it is very good already. Maybe I would add a dancer or some sort as your a really good dancer.
    3. Your logo represents you because your love of music and animals. It also represents you because of your intials which is RM.
    4. I wouldn’t change anything, but maybe add a dancer? to make it over the top:)

urs is sooo good, good jobbbbbb:)
    vickkkkkkky

5. Hi Raquel,
    I like the message and simplicity of your logo. I also like that you didn’t use too many colours. I think that this represents you because of the music note (because you are a really good dancer) and the animal paw (because everyone loves animals) and also your initials on the music note. I can’t really think of anything to change, just to maybe add a little bit more to it like a person dancing or something like that.

6. Do you like my logo? If yes or no, why?
    I like it because of the contrast of the letters and music note.
    What do you like/dislike about my logo?
    Theres nothing I like everything:)
    It represents you because you like music and your initials are R and M
    i would add something related to dance since you take dance very seriously

7. Your logo is soooooo cool! I really like your logo because you added to things you probably like into one. Music and a dog paw (dog). You could maybe add some more colors. Your logo is bold, unique, cool and has your initials. I think it represents your music and animal style. You could add more color and maybe fill in the letters. But is an AWESOME LOGO!