Proposal

Goal for the Assignment 

I plan on creating a remix of C148s Wet Hands, I will use an a-cappella I found online and a guitar played live, I hope in the end that the song would have a calm feeling to it so that it can be used for doing homework and other things.

Why this Project?

C418s wet hands is a very calming song and one of the songs I listen to when I’m tired or doing work, I find that when I’m stressed this song helps me bring me back to my senses and makes me think. And I think it would be fun to recreate that through garageband.

Steps to Achieve Goal

I will use mostly audios that were downloaded and acoustic guitar. I will also try and use some violins to create the background noise and possibly other instruments to keep the ideal mood of the song.

What do you hope to learn?

I hope to learn more about synchronising audio with midi which will be very useful in the project, since the song will use both live playing on the guitar, a midi file and a few downloaded songs from the internet. I hope to become more knowledgeable with that area with combining completely different files together.