Project Genesis Research

What information are you using from this link?

This video was made by Mr. OToole and this video explains how to keep my mashup in time and at the right tempo and beat to make it more smooth so it doesn’t sound weird and choppy.

What information are you using from this link? *

This is one of my favorite mashups and I really like listening to it. I really like the layers of different songs. I will be using this mashup as an inspiration to my own mashup. I hope that I will be able to create my own mashup that flows as well as this mashup.

Since this is the first time that I will be making a mashup, I don’t really know how to so this website really helps me understand what to do to make a good mashup. This link explains how to make a mashup step by step including how to choose songs that would go well together, and what I have to apply to the songs to make it sound better, FX, plugins, etc.

This website goes through the four easy steps to do to create a good mashup, it also explains what I should do if after doing all the steps but the mashup still sounds bad. This website will be very useful for me when I create my mashup and I will follow the instructions step by step to ensure I don’t make any mistakes and create a good mashup.