Project genesis

Explain the step by step process of this assignment… *
I started this project by making a proposal and then I made a research about songs mashup. Then I chose my first song for the mashup, which is Faded by Alan Walker sang by Iselin Solheim. Also I added an instrumental for the background music. Then I added two songs which is Roar by Kate Perry and Demons by Imagine Dragons

Assess your success against your assessable criteria from your proposal… *
My song is a mashup song which is three minutes and thirty two seconds which I think is great and I think I have been creative during this project and understanding the music.

Evaluate your learning and new skills acquired. *
Learnt how to make mashup songs and the timing of the mashup is the another thing I also learnt during the project.I think that the mashup is kind of successful during the project because I listen to these songs a lot and found out the timing of the mashup.

What challenges did you face and overcome. *
I think that the hardest challenge that I over came is that when I just started the project I didn’t know what songs to choose because the most songs I listen were other language’s songs but then I chose Faded, Roar and Demons which are great songs.