I think that I did well on my cover since I started it on Thursday and finished it on Friday which I think is great since I can now focus on different things and complete different things.
The first thing that I did was to add some photos and make a rough draft which wasn’t too good but laid the baseline of what I would do next. Then I added some new photos and removed the less relevant ones, afterwards I fine tuned the photos then added the text, (around this point I began changing the font to see which was the most visually appealing) and I finished. I think I did well since I chose a font that was visually appealing and chose photos that accurately depicted depression (albeit in a more positive way) and all my photos were related to the subject.
Overall I’m happy at what I did and if I had to do it again I would do the same. There isn’t much left to say so goodbye.