Crit D Design

Feedback questions:

1. What do you think about the colours I used for this Logo?
  2. Are you able to explain “Me” from seeing this logo? tell me how and what.
  3. If I were to change this, what do you think I should change about it?
  4. in what ways does my logo stand out from the others

6 thoughts on “Crit D Design

• November 10, 2019 at 6:05 pm

very vibrant shows a lot of heart and emotionally engaging
    only the things that you like
    The skull, it does not give me the sense of You
    it is very colourful

• November 7, 2019 at 10:32 am

I like the colours and the way they are organised on the logo.
    Kind of, its a very abstract logo, I feel like it shows that you have a good heart, a good art style and likes food.
    Make it a bit more about you, and also make it a bit more detail
    its very unique and its drawn most by hand.

• November 7, 2019 at 10:23 am

Hi Nick ,

I think that the colors you put are very nice and definitely makes it stand out. If I were to change it I would remove the skull and maybe put something more meaningful. I like the way you put the heart because it makes me feel like I can trust you and your company is strong. Rlly good job.

Shiv

• November 6, 2019 at 7:57 pm

I like how your colours are different and it makes it seem like a happy and electrifying logo.
    I think that the logo doesn’t show you because it only shows a heart, a cross, a pizza and a skull which I don’t think is really clear. Maybe you like pizzas and skulls but I don’t really think that it shows YOU. I think that you should add some more things that show people that your “design company” is run by YOU. (like for example, add me in your logo because, without me, you would be lost) jk, jk but ya you should add more things that show people that that is YOUR design company.

• November 6, 2019 at 7:47 pm

The colors are good but quite a bit messy, and ugly.
    It definitely represents you as a person but maybe not your company or organization.
    Make the color more clean by using shapes and layers.
    It’s quite messy so I don’t think it stands out that much because is so messy that people wouldn’t give a second thought about it.

• November 6, 2019 at 7:44 pm

i think the colours are pretty nice,
    i can tell that it is you, because you like pizza very much, but the skull doesn’t match,
    if i were to change it, i would make the colours gradient, so that it would be more realistic,
    and it stands out because of the skull and that the skull is a self portrait of you.
    (joking about that part)