Project Genesis Mashup

Explain the step by step process of this assignment… *
First of all, I learned some practical tips and shortcut keys in GarageBand, so that I can make my mashup more convenient and fast. Secondly, I started to edit my mashup according to the criteria I set according to my requirements, and then I watched The videos and materials posted by the teacher to solve my difficulties.
Assess your success against your assessable criteria from your proposal…
Here are my criteria
1. My mashup takes at least three minutes.
2. My mashup contains at least three songs.
3. Swear words and insulting words must not appear in my mashup.
4. There are at least two styles of music in my mashup.
In my project, all the four requirements I set up have been met, so I think that my own requirements are successful.
Evaluate your learning and new skills acquired.
This project allowed me to re-understand the definition of mashup. I searched for many materials and some famous mashups on the Internet, and I got a lot of inspiration from them. For example, mashup uses the music version and a vocal version of several songs. The rhythm of the song can be different but the tone of the song should be as close as possible.
What challenges did you face and overcome?
In the beginning, I didn’t make the rhythm of the two songs the same, so there are many melodies and songs that do not match. Later, I watched the video sent by my teacher and taught me how to adjust the rhythm in a Garage band.