My Design Logo

This is my Design Logo, It’s not finished but it’s all I could do in the time limit. I had some saving difficulties and I couldn’t do some of the stuff I wanted to do.

These are my questions.

1. How is this Logo different from other logos?
  2. In the future, what should I add to complete the Logo?
  3. Is there a particular part of the logo that you like?
  4. What do you think about the colours I used for this Logo?

ya

tysm

7 thoughts on “My Design Logo

• November 11, 2019 at 8:49 AM

The colours contrast very well and it’s quite simple and timeless. I’m not sure what message your logo is trying to represent, so you might want to go back on that one. Overall well done.

• November 11, 2019 at 8:45 AM

Well this is one of a few logos that are shaped like a pie and not have many different colors
    Have more colors and details.
    I like the brown cross in the middle because it’s the most contrasting
    The yellow is too bright and you definitely need more colors

• November 10, 2019 at 6:11 PM

It’s not supposed to be a pizza but sure, I like the idea

• November 10, 2019 at 5:17 PM

it has a lot of colour and means a lot of you
    Maybe flavours, as in show what parts of the pizza are in your personality
    I like how you used a pizza
    I don’t like it because it is not very complimentary to the others

• November 9, 2019 at 10:56 AM

it has 8 lines of symmetry,
    you should probably add your name to it in the future,
    I like the neatness and the symmetry,
    I think your logo’s colors but maybe make the blue lines more thick, because I have to squint to see them, otherwise nice job

• November 7, 2019 at 5:38 PM

Hi Matthew,
    1 This logo uses a mass of lines and quite different colours
    2a I think you should add more detail and colour to your logo
    2b I also think you should create it so it represents you.
    3 I like the creativity you used to create your logo
    4 I suggest you add more colours to detail it more.

• November 7, 2019 at 10:36 AM

Hi Matthew,

Your logo looks very unique in its own way.I like the way you had put the small lines in the middle. Next time I think you could add more detail because it looks a bit bland but really good job overall.

Shiv