Merry (Late) Christmas Everybody!

Christmas is a great time to get together with your family so you can spend time with them and share the Christmas sprit and cheer! Unless you don’t celebrate Christmas. Since I believe in God, Jesus or The Holy Spirt, (Which ever you want to call it because all three are the same.) I believe that Jesus (Human version of God) was born on Christmas.

Everybody says that giving is better than receiving. (Except those who don’t say it.) Jesus GAVE knowledge and preached about God and didn’t receive anything. It didn’t have to be that way but God wanted it to be like that back then. Imagine sitting outside all day, rain or shine, to go preach and spread God’s word!

The main point is that people now have much better lives than what people in Jesus’ time had to go through. Imagine going 80 miles on the road not even to mention a car. I don’t think that a pregnant woman could even walk the whole journey. Mary didn’t even ride a donkey! (Ok that bit is true, Back then Donkeys weren’t transportation yet. Mary could have rode a horse or maybe a cart being pulled by live stock.

When Jesus was born, Three wise men gave Jesus Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh. The three wise men gave that to Jesus because they knew that he was going to die. But to be honest with you, I don’t really know what a baby could do with “Natural gum sucked out of some small tree species” (Myrrh) or “Health benefit oil” (Frankincense). What is a baby going to do with Gold! (Actually, I researched and I found out that Myrrh and Frankincense are good for inflamed skin.) I’m still confused about the gold.

In my old school we learnt about Christmas spirt and how the German and the English, during World War 1, on Christmas day, Stopped fighting and played a good game of soccer. The two teams never fought again.