The Chubby Chicken Assembly Preparation

Recently we had an assembly and it was awesome!

We had 2 weeks to plan the whole assembly and we all signed up for different jobs like MCs or director or Tech Support. I managed to get in as a tech support and I had to do some filming for all the passions and interests of 6C.  Jasper totally Hogged the camera even though all the filmers were allowed to use it so. That didn’t faze us one bit! I had to carry the (HEAVY!) Tri-pod around and if I was lucky, work the sound and film a little. We had a green screen behind the seat where the person getting filmed sat that had got poorly taped up. One time it fell down so I had to stand on a shelf and hold it up while jasper filmed. Ryan was also there working the sound and video and asking the questions. One time we were filming and I accidentally dropped it and I guess they forgot about me being there and I scared the pants off them. It was pretty hard to hear if they were done filming behind the thick piece of cloth so once in a while, in the middle of a filming, I would shout, ARE YA GUYS DUNN YETTTTTT?  and they would have to start all over again. (Sorry).

Nicolas had a dance improv and requested confetti. We spent all recess cutting scrap paper but it was worth it. Kelson threw handfuls of confetti from the floor above onto Nicolas.

James and Ryan were doing a magic show and (Surprisingly) required a trash bin with a mechanical lid. Luckily, Megan contributed one and their show was a success!

Overall it was a fun experience preparing the assembly and it was absolutely awesome!