Making EDM – Project Genesis – Criteria Aii

What information are you using from this link? *
This is an important link for my project because it provides me with practical techniques and tutorials about them. As an example, layering the drums is a great way to get a full and powerful hit but it’s easy to mix them incorrectly. What to do to fix it is using tape Saturated, Distortion, or Transient Shaper, or fade in the layers. It can make my music sounds better.

I chose this link is because it provides me with some tips and tutorials on adding and utilizing plug-ins in the music. One of the most useful ones is Hass Effect. When one sound is delayed approximately 40 ms or less from another, the two are then perceived as a single sound, it creates a Haas effect, this causes sound waves to enter your ears at different times, giving the illusion of a broad sound. It can help me in doing a more professional EDM.

I chose this link is because it provides me with some skills on mentality to pay attention to when making music. For example, Having accurate ears may help you differ some little difference between sounds, it helps when you edit EQ and distortion to make the audience hear the different sounds you want them to hear comes together and feelings you want to make them feel.

This link teaches me about some essential features of an EDM, therefore, it’s important too. The five main sounds of an EDM are leads, hits (low sounds for different kind of rooms), plucks(a percussive and melodic category of sound), noises and sidechaining according to the website. Understanding them may help me in making a correct EDM.

You may also like...