Apple Loops Assignment

Hi, I finished the whole loop song on the first weekend after school starts. It’s about two and a half minutes, there is a blank part. I got good comments so I am quite confident about it. I deleted the old version so ask me if you really want to listen???

Hope you enjoy it.

1. 2:41 Original Version (for assessment)
  2. 2:17 Speed-up to 100 version

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Washington says:

I just LOVE how you make the whole thing sound like an epic anime story! from the start to the revival. everything is just perfect! love the melody and the feeling it gives to me! 😀

2. Nychole says:

Your loop has a really nice climax point, the transitions are really smooth.

3. Jade W. says:

Emmm to Kristy and Joseph, I did a speed-up version of it, is that what you guys like??

4. Kristy says:

It’s good that there are an intro and climax. like you are telling a story. I would recommend you to change the speed too.
    🙂

5. Joseph says:

You used a lot of tracks in your project, I think the tempo is a bit slow tho

6. Ralph says:

I think this is very good, quite intense and futuristic, however, It might be a bit too repetitive.

7. Caleb Lu says:

It is good I like how you were able to mix different sound together and make it sound smooth