Project Genesis – Criteria Aii

What information are you using from this link?
It teaches me what is classical music, how it evolved, how it was different from its predecessor, Baroque music. This is important as I want to make sure the music I make is as close to authentic classical music as I can make it, and not something that sounds like a bizarre mix.

To make my music sound authentic, I would need some inspiration and baselines. using this link, I can compare different pieces from different artists to see which aspects are relatively consistent throughout these pieces and which aspects are changed, allowing me to express my individuality while still have my music to be considered classical

This video helps beginners like me not only to utilise mid instruments but also how to make it sound good. I need this information as I am still not comfortable with using midi instruments as the backbone of my piece and so I want to learn how to do just that.

While I know how to use plugins and what each does, it is hard for me to use them to complement my music. This video explains several common plugins and in what situations use these. I hope that I would be able to meet my criteria for using plugins and I hope to use them in a way that is noticeable and makes the music sound better.