Project Genesis – Criteria Ci

What is the goal of your assignment? *
I want to create an EDM song that is exciting and entertaining for others to listen to. I also want to develop my GarageBand skills.
Why this project? *
I chose to do this project because I always enjoyed listening to EDM and I wanted to learn how to make one. I also want to get familiar with the GarageBand tools related to eds sot that I can develop my GarageBand skills. In addition, I also thought that creating an EDM song would be fun because I personally enjoy listening to it and it is easier for me.
Outline/Process (Steps) to Achieve Goal. *
First, I will watch the video on the project information document posted in google classroom to get the basic concept and ways to create an EDM. After this, I will watch some more tutorials and get more information about EDM. I will create a project in GarageBand and choose a melody(from other songs).
What do you hope to learn? *
I hope to learn how to create an EDM song that is exciting and not boring. I also want to develop my GarageBand skills and get to know more about how to create a song in GarageBand. I also want to learn more about plugin effects because they are a crucial tool for creating music.
What are the criteria you will use to self assess the success of your product? *
My project will be about something that I am proud of myself and interested in.  It will be at least 2 minutes long, use different plugin effects, have 2 or more melody instrument tracks, include 4 or more apple loops.