humanities making of me video reflection.

Making of Me Reflection:

Use some of the prompts below to reflect on the process of organizing and creating your Making of Me video.  Remember to be reflective rather than simply retell what you did.

– Which part of the assignment did you do well?

I added soundtracks because it was too quiet and kind of boring and i also tried to add funny clips in the the parts where i change the topic. If i had to do it again i would also add the same soundtracks and the format of  the video.

– What could you have done better?

I thought the recording will only take like 10 minutes but actually it took like 30 minutes to record it so i couldn’t spend a lot of time in editing or recording so my voice oner has a lot of grammer mistakes and there are parts that sound awkward. If i make my video again i would spend more time in recording and editing the video.

– Which part of the project was the most difficult?

The part that i had to write the script and the planner took the longest but actually the recording part was the hardest part because when i make a mistake while typing i can just fix it that part but when i’m recording, i have to start again if i make a mistake and it has to be perfect unlike the script.

– What would you do differently if you did the project again?

I would have spend more time on recording and editing the video because it took a lot of time for me to record and i didn’t had enough time to edit it and i have a lot of grammer mistakes in my video.

– What have you learned from this project? (3 things)

I accidently deleted my first project while i was trying to post it in my drive so i had to only 2 days to do it again so it wasn’t good as much as the first project because i didn’t had enough time.

– What have you learned about the way you work from this project?

Always do my homework first before i do anything else and make sure i don’t lose it before i post it in my drive.