During my time working on the project I faced many challenges but also many things that I did well. Through my action plan I learned that I was well organised and well prepared for the presentation. I first started off doing the simple tasks like creating a folder for noodletools and google drive.
During the research stage I came across some difficulties relating to how good and reliable are my sources and if I can even find sources. This is why I needed to be more open to different sources. Creating the slides was not too hard but the images were hard to get so I could have used less specific images. Memorising or practicing what to say for the presentation was the hardest part as I get very stressed presenting to other people. This is why next time I should take it more calm and focus more on speaking from knowledge.
In the first unit we learned about how to write lab reports about the experiments we did in class. This helped me to understand how to make people understand the experiment I did. This can be used in the future to help people to understand my long experiments in a simple way. During the unit we also learned about aerodynamics. We learned about motion and how it changes depending on what you do to it. For example, for the pendulum experiment I learned how the weight makes the pendulum go slightly slower.
I learned also about the different variables in the experiment. This is important to identify so you know how to deal with it in the experiment. Independent variables is what you change and don’t keep the same. This helps to get results of the experiment. The dependent variable is the way to get results from changing the independent variables. Without the dependent variable there is not relationship with the independent variable which ruins the point of an experiment.
All the parts of the lab report were important in their own way to talk about the whole process of the experiment and every step done. This was the main part of the unit.