VR video promo

Link to VR Movie: https://youtu.be/Di2dQAfXy0g

In what ways did you create a successful VR video promo?

I created a successful VR video promo because I had my video represent effort which is what my logo was about. I showed different flags of countries to show globally everyone should give their best effort. The timing was good so I wasn’t there for too long closing the Ricoh Theta or starting the recording. Viewers said that it was too long because my video was 24 seconds when it was supposed to be 15. Then, I changed my video to around 15 seconds making it around the time you’re supposed to have your video last for.

What improvements would you make to you VR video promo?

My video could have been wider to show more than just flags. This will give viewers impressions that there is more to giving it all rather than showing flags. Also, my logo could have been placed better. I put it behind the main stairwell on the 10th floor. This just covered something that looked interesting relating to the video. But, because of my logo that small area looks a bit odd.

1 thought on “VR video promo”

1. I like that you spent lots of time and effort into your video, I wish that the logo was more exiting and what if you had a more planned out plan instead a last minute one.