Project Genesis Proposal

Proposal
Criteria C – Thinking Creatively

i. Outline a clear and feasible artistic intention

Goal:

In this project, I want to be able to make a mashup that would include songs that would have at least 6 songs for the mashup and above. For the songs that I will choose, I would choose songs that would include songs that are in video games.
Outline/Process (Steps) to Achieve Goal:

1. To make the mashup, first I would have to find at least 6 songs online that would be able to fit with my description of being a video game song.
  2. After finding the songs, I would put them inside my garage band project
  3. After putting them all into the garage band project and also making the project, I would have to first put them in order so that they could sound good with each other.

Why this project?:

I have selected to make the mashup’s theme a video game theme because of how I really enjoy listening to the tempo of the video game and also of the rhythm and also the fast beats of video game songs so I had selected to do a mashup with the quick tempo of the video games.

I hope to learn:

In this project, I hope to learn more about how to make songs and combine them together to make them more interesting by adding more songs to it to make the system better and also sound better.