Project Genesis – Criteria Aii

What information are you using from this link? *
In this link, I learned how to write music for the bari sax and how the lower notes sound compared to the higher notes. I also learned what to avoid when writing for bari such as long low notes because the person can run out of breath really easily(not a problem on musescore but something to think about if giving this arrangement to a band).

In this link, I learned the basics of writing music for the clarinet. I learned what the range is on the clarinet as well as what each part of the range sounds like. I also learned that I could write jumps in the music because it isn’t too hard on the clarinet.

I learned that when I write the part for the bass clarinet, the lower notes will sound loud while the higher notes start to sound softer. The range on the bass clarinet is also quite large so it gives me a lot of notes I can use.

In this video, I learned how to write for percussion. I learned that there are a lot of instruments in the percussion section. Some of these instruments are made to fit in nicely with the rest of the band while others are made to stand out. I also learned which instruments are used more than others and what they often used for.