Clarinet Summative/ Line #57

Clarinet summative:

Statements:

Criteria Bi, Bii Session 2

Bi

i. demonstrate the acquisition and development of the skills and techniques of the art form studied

Bii

ii. demonstrate the application of skills and techniques to create, perform and/or present art.
Grade yourself here! *
Note Accuracy
Rhythm Accuracy
Tempo

I have developed the skills required to perform this music successfully over music this year. Explain…*
I have developed the skills required to perform this music successfully over music this year. Since the beginning of the year when I was a total noob at playing my instrument to now, I feel I have improved a lot. Being able to read and play the correct notes and also being able to articulate and play slurs.
I demonstrated the application of skills to create a successful piece of music. This is as good as I can get it! Explain… *
I demonstrated the application of skills to create a successful piece of music. This is as good as I can get it! Firstly, I recorded and practiced many times to make sure it was the best piece of music I could get it to be. Then, I let others listen to it and give feedback on what I did well and what I needed to improve on.

2 thoughts on “Clarinet Summative/ Line #57”