Thanks for filling in Ci Cii Di Dii 2019/20
Here’s what we’ve received from you:
EDIT RESPONSE

Discuss the following creative decisions you made for your song choice…

Be specific to earn your grade!
How is your recording the same as the original song? Why did you do this? *
I feel like it has part of the melody although it is not on time at all. I feel like I could have done more for the strumming and record it more. The song doesn’t really sound the same because it is only the strumming and there is no melody. It has parts of the song but not the whole thing.
How is your recording different compared to the original song? What were your reasons behind your decisions? *
First of all, the sound quality isn’t the same as the original sound, then my timing is really off to. 1 good thing is that I got most of the keys right and somehow managed to do wrong keys too. Another mistake is that I didn’t do my singing and software instrument and it is only strumming.

Discuss the following skills in relation to your Ukulele song choice…

Be specific to earn your grade!
Ukulele Skills… *
my ukulele skills are pretty bad, I can strum but never on time. I can’t remember the notes I am playing and can barely move the notes in time. I know how to edit but don’t know how to make it no time which is really annoying.
Garageband editing – digital instrument, drum use… *
I didn’t do much for the editing and didn’t manage to do my software instruments because I don’t know how to do it. I also don’t know how to get the software instruments together as I don’t know which cords to play
Time management for your project… *
My time management for this project was really bad. I managed to do my strumming really late, didn’t understand software instruments can’t manage to do the singing and did my strumming wrong which is really bad.
Independent learning… (responsibility of getting things done on time) *
I didn’t get things on time and I did most of the stuff on the last week instead of doing it before. I learn pretty slow as it took me a long time just to know how to play faded. I couldn’t figure out how to play the song fully and get the timing correct