Steps of the Scientific Method
Today for my home learning, I choose to do UOI and it is about steps of the Scientific Method like my other blog post. But this time our class have to do research instead of writing what we think the steps are.
- Ask a question
- about something that you observe
- How, What, When, Who, Which, Why, or Where?
- Do Background Research
- use library and Internet research to help you
- insure that you don’t repeat mistakes from the past
- Construct a Hypothesis
“If _____[I do this] _____, then _____[this]_____ will happen.”
- Test Your Hypothesis by Doing an Experiment
- repeat your experiments several times to make sure that the first results weren’t just an accident.
- Analyze Your Data and Draw a Conclusion
- collect your measurements and analyze them to see if they support your hypothesis or not.
- Communicate Your Results
So this is my blog post about steps of the scientific method. I hope you enjoy, Bye!
This is the link to go to where I got my information: