Feedback for Design Logo

Feedback questions for my logo:

1. How does this logo represent me?
  2. What design principles do it show?
  3. What do you think about the color scheme?
  4. In what ways can I improve my logo design?/What changes would you make?

7 thoughts on “Feedback for Design Logo

• November 5, 2019 at 8:33 pm
    Permalink

Your logo is very nice and not too complicated and uses good colours that go well together really. It represents you because it shows you like to draw. It is timeless and appropriate. It’s a very good and creative logo and I dont think there’s anything to improve on. I really like how you used the pencil top as the A.

• November 5, 2019 at 6:59 pm
    Permalink

I think your logo is really cool because the pencil tip is the “A” in “Karis”. I think this represents you because you like writing calligraphy. I also liked how you used orange and red on your pencil because it stands out to me and it’s like a warm tone of colours. I think this logo is very creative and there’s not much to improve on:)

• November 5, 2019 at 10:41 am
    Permalink

-It shows u like drawing
    -simple cuz there are very few elements
    -nice and warm
    -make it more complex

• November 4, 2019 at 10:51 pm
    Permalink

You like writing and you have your name written in the logo so it represents you
    It is memorable because the pencil tip is the ‘A’ and it is a unique design. There is also a colour contrast between the white background and the colour of the pencil. I can’t really find anything for you to improve on but maybe a little shading

• November 4, 2019 at 10:04 pm
    Permalink

Hi Karis, this is Jessie. Your logo is amazing it is way better than mine! I think it is well described about you and I love your color choices. And your logo is really simple and memorable to others and they can tell who you are as a person as soon as looking at the logo! Great job! It is really neat and clean and I love how you added your signature and it definitely represent you really well. If it was me, I would make your hand part more realistic and add a boundary around your logo. I think that way, it would be nice to represent you~

• November 4, 2019 at 3:18 pm
    Permalink

I think that your logo looks very nice and represents you very well as a person. As I know, I think that you are a person who likes making things very neat and organized (because that requires a pen/pencil), which is shown very well in this logo. You could’ve used brighter colours and a wider variety of them, though. My favourite part of your logo is the way you wrote your name that included the pencil, which I think is very creative.
    -Emily

• November 4, 2019 at 9:56 am
    Permalink

Roses:
    – colour scheme (vibrant, bright)
    – multi-purpose design (pencil tip = A)
    – signature
    – clean outline

Thorns:
    – uncoloured pencil (wood part)
    – how the hand ends