Project Genesis:Proposal

What is the goal for your assignment? *
To make amazing-sounding music by using the previous skills learnt and a better understanding of melodic instruments. Another goal is to have the music at-least 2 minutes long and easily recognisable.

Why this project? *
I chose this type of music because electronic dance music is easily customisable and allows me to improve my previous digital skills. By having customisable skills it allows me to improve as much as possible while allowing me to keep the same amount of creativity.
Outline/Process (Steps) to Achieve Goal. *
Step 1: Research on how to make good electronic dance music. Step 2: Start working on the music Step 3: Make sure the song is at least 2 minutes long Step 4: Make sure that it makes sense Step 5: Test if it is recognisable. Step 6: Hand it in

What do you hope to learn? *
I want to learn how to use melodic instruments and loops better. At the same time learning how to make great transitions.  I want to learn these skills because they would allow me to have better-sounding music.

What are the criteria you will use to self assess the success of your product? *
That it is at least 2 minutes long and has used at least 3 loops and that there is some use of plugins. That most of the sounds come from melodic tracks.