Unité 1 Parlez- vous francais – critères C et D a l’oral

Task : create a role play to include all of the information you have learned since the beginning of the year.

What were some challenges? 

Some challenges found difficult were pronunciations, I found that I need to work on my “qu” and “s” sounds. Other than that, Helena and I could not find a quiet place to film our recording. This was quite hard because our school is very busy and noisy. We also practiced a lot but didn’t quite have a lot of time to practice the last parts and so it was kind of hard to understand.

Time management 

I think I could have done much better on time management if we had known that we didn’t have much time to record during class time. Therefore, we had to record in the morning when it was very noisy.

Work ethic of partner 

I think me and Helena are very different, but we are friends and we made this work easily. Since we sit together during lunch and recess we also discussed about it and practice.

Pronunciation

I feel like I need to work on this a lot because some words on our script were really hard and were words that we haven’t learned yet. Next time, I should just practice it more and ask the teacher if I am unsure on a word or do not know it.

Was your partner easy to work with?

Yes because we cooperate very well in class and spend our time in class very well. We also had the same ideas so we just agreed to everything and tried to put as much information as we could to make it longer.

What did I learn?

I learnt how to write a script in french for the first time and read out a script in french. I’m really glad that I did this summative because I learnt so much and now I am more confident in talking in french.