My design logo

Hi Readers,

For design, I made this logo as part of this summative and I would love if you could give me feedback for my logo! Thanks.

Here are some questions to answer about my logo:

What do you think about it? (colour, font, logo in general )

What changes would you make to my logo?

7 thoughts on “My design logo

• November 6, 2019 at 11:37 am
    Permalink

I really like how you made the O of your name a ballet shoe, to show that you are passionate about ballet. I really like how your colouring is super simple, but still looks really good. the only thing that you could maybe do, was change the ballet shoe to the L , because its long and tall, and O’s aren’t. But overall, it looks really good.

• November 6, 2019 at 11:30 am
    Permalink

I really like the font of your name, and how the font of your name and “designs is different. I also really like how you added your love of ballet into it.

There are not many things that I would change maybe just try to make the “design” a bit smaller.

• November 4, 2019 at 4:12 pm
    Permalink

What do you think about it?
    ~I really like how the O is a ballet shoe, it is a really creative design 🙂
    What changes would you make to my logo?
    ~I don’t really like the font of “design” I think you should change it into a more cursive handwriting so it will match more

• November 4, 2019 at 1:41 pm
    Permalink

I think your logo is really neat and represents you as you were able to incorporate ballet; one of your passions into it.

For changes I think I would change the font to match each other as close as possible.

• November 4, 2019 at 1:37 pm
    Permalink

I think it means that you really like ballet because of the obvious ballet shoe you put.
    There are no changes I would make as I think it’s already nice, it’s simple and memorable.

• November 4, 2019 at 1:35 pm
    Permalink

i really like how it looks like a ballet company, since like there are tiny words at the bottom and the O is a ballet shoe
    i would change the pointe shoe to the L because it doesn’t really match the O and L is long, so is The leg

• November 4, 2019 at 1:29 pm
    Permalink

What do you think about it?: It looks really good and very modern. I think it represents you very clearly.

What changes would you make to my logo?: Adding more pink. It’s already good lol