Exhibition reflection

Exhibition reflection

The exhibition was such a fun and interesting experience and I think everyone had a lot of fun doing it. I really liked the way I worked really hard and put all of my effort in my exhibition so when the exhibition day came around I was really proud of myself. But I wish I had maybe dug a bit deeper for my action because I think for my action I only covered the surface of my action. So I think now even though that exhibition is finished I think that I can still take a bit of action with my exhibition topic. I still need to work on researching some minor things about my topic to be a real expert so I can know mostly everything about my topic. What helped me understand my topic was the interview I wanted to do with an expert in my topic and she really helped me the most through this experience and I’m really happy she helped me because I think that without her I wouldn’t understand my topic as much as I know it now. I am most proud of my research that I’ve been doing for a really long time. I think that the work and research that I did really paid off. It will be easy to remember how my action would work because it was pretty easy for me and I think that was one of my highlights of my exhibition. One of the most tricky part of this whole exhibition would be researching as well because it took a really long time to 100% understand. But I’m happy that now I understand everything that I have researched for the past 6 months. Exhibition was one of my highlights of this whole year and I’m happy that it’s over but I’m also really sad. I think that this was a new and fun experience.