Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

For a while our class read a book called Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing created by Judy Blume. I really like the story because it’s one of the most interesting book I’ve ever read. My most favourite character in the book would be Peter, because I think he’s life is full of ups and downs and usually his brother gets all of the attention. When my mother was younger her little sister ( my aunt ) got all of the attention and my mother got really jealous of her sister. I also like the story because it’s like Peter is writing his diary and telling us. Sometimes I feel really sorry for Peter because he never gets the attention, only Fudge does. If I would write the second book I’d write that Fudge gets a new cat and Peter’s dog (turtle) and Fudge’s new cat would fight. I would also create a new character in the story. If I would create a new character in the story I would create a new baby sister and she would also be really annoying and Peter would have to handle 2 younger siblings. The book is really fun to read. I could read that book over and over again. My favourite part of the story is when Fudge eats the turtle because there’s so much excitement in the hospital. It’s really exciting. I think the moral of the story would be that even though things don’t go your way some day it will. I really enjoyed the book. I should read more books written by Judy Blume.