Design Logo Homework

This is my design logo that I had to finish during class.

Questions to ask:

What do you think of my choice on colours?

What do you think about the shapes?

5 thoughts on “Design Logo Homework

• November 14, 2019 at 9:33 am
    Permalink

1. I like the option that you chose blue shades. I would improve the colour by adding other colours to make it more subtle.
    2. I am very satisfied with the creativity you made your shapes. I would add more illustrator shapes as we are creating it in illustrator itself.
    Overall, it’s a really good logo.

• November 9, 2019 at 9:55 am
    Permalink

I like your use of shapes but the colour scheme is kinda boring. I think you should add more detail and different colours when you make your logo. Also, How else would we know that this is your company? (besides the name), How else does this logo express you?

• November 6, 2019 at 7:51 pm
    Permalink

I think it needs more different types of it instead of just black and blue
    I like your shapes, they really are cool and eye-pleasing to me and it is interesting

• November 6, 2019 at 5:20 pm
    Permalink

Your choice if colors blend together really well, they make it look dark and cool, almost mesmerising. The shapes were also quite well placed together it gives the feeling of sharpness.

• November 6, 2019 at 11:49 am
    Permalink

I think the colour of choice is very boring because it is only blue and it is neon, it kind of blinds me and it is a mess. I like the mess of shapes and the angle how you position them, but i dont really think it suits you