Amazing Musical Race (Spotlight)

On Wednesday, January 11th, 2017, we performed a Spotlight based on the TV show, Amazing Race, But instead of the Amazing Race, We did an Amazing Musical Race.

The part it went well is that most people spoke clearly. I also think the transitions were smooth. I also think everybody tried to remember their lines.

I think what people can improve on is they should know when the other person is speaking or if you were the one who is speaking. The other part of what I didn’t like about is that some people were talking at the backstage. It might have been heard over to the audience. It was also weird when we were playing the Lion Sleeps Tonight, because some parts, we kind of messed up, but we formed up again to make it better.

I enjoyed when my classmates made the audience laugh. I think that was well done. I also liked when we were at the backstage. We made some mistakes, but I think the spotlight went really went well. I am looking forward to next year’s spotlight.
Hajime:)

One thought on “Amazing Musical Race (Spotlight)

• January 19, 2017 at 2:19 pm
    Permalink

Well done, Hajime.
    I thought that you and classmates enjoyed to play Amazing Musical Race and the Lion sleeps Tonight on the big stage LLAC.

I am looking forward to next challenge!