Remembrance Day Ceremony

On the Friday November 11th , We have our Remembrance Day Ceremony at the LLAC(Leo Lee Arts Centre). Grade 3 and Grade 5 was also at the LLAC. We thought about the soldiers that have died or wounded at WWI, WWII and other wars that have happened in the past.

It was not as same as the assembly when you clap and be joyful. We were silent and when a performance was finished we didn’t clap. We also had a 1 minute silence for thinking about the soldiers. The “Treble Timber Tones” was also singing the Canadian National Anthem and also a song named “Peaceful”. Some students were reciting Poems about the Soldiers.

I felt very sorry for the people who have died in the war because people shouldn’t be fighting for land and stuff. I also thought about the peace that we need for our country and the world. People should be nice to other country and culture.

Hajime 🙂

3 thoughts on “Remembrance Day Ceremony

• January 24, 2017 at 8:26 am
    Permalink

Hey Hajime,
    I agree that people were fighting hard, but they’re not fighting for themselves. They’re risking their lives for their grandchildren and everyone who wants peace. Next time try adding a little more to your post but overall, I really liked the post.
    Takdeer

• November 11, 2016 at 10:26 am
    Permalink

I really like the fact that you put a lot of effort on your post about Remembrance day. And I want to give my gratitude to the soldiers that fought for the country. I know how you feel.

• November 11, 2016 at 9:08 am
    Permalink

i really like how you told us how you felt or what you thought about having a war.I agree that people should be nicer to other cultures and countries.