This is my new and improved solo, I used the feedback Aiden, Grace and Nicola gave me to produce a better solo. They told me to make some notes longer, and that the last note should sound more finished. I looked around a bit and changed a few notes. In my draft solo some notes just did not fit together, for instance; there was an E flat in the 6th measure and did not sound like it connected with the piece of music. I changed this into a D half note because I thought it sounded more jazzy and flowed well. Now that I have fixed up my solo a little bit, I think it sounds really good! Next time, I think I should practice more on playing my solo because than I would know if I could play it or not. That would also be putting some easier notes that I could play. I am very proud of this piece of music and I hope you like it too!