Donkey Riding Finish Product

GOOGLE FORM QUESTIONS

What is the key of your tune? Time Signature?

My Song is in F major and it’s in 2/4

What sort of rhythms are used in your song? How were they used musically? *
There are a lot of Crotchets and Quavers and they were used and made were made to fit the syllables of the lyrics.

Discuss your note accuracy and rhythm accuracy in regards to inputting the strumming and melodic playing… *
I think my song was mostly accurate with the notes and rhythm because I made sure every note was alined with the beats and also made sure none of the singing was of beat.

How did you decide your tempo to match your song and style? Did the context of the song change because of this? *
I listened to a youtube video of this song and thought it was a bit too fast so I slowed it down to find the tempo I thought was right. It also says the piece should be lively so I made sure it wasn’t too slow.

What skills did you acquire with your use of Garageband? Trimming, Cutting, pasting, metronome, etc… How did you use these skills throughout the assignment? *
In this task, I learned some of the most key things to garage band. I learned all the parts, such as a play head, a track and much more. I also learned functions that GarageBand gives you, such as the metronome and the tempo setter. All of these helped me because without knowing the parts of the software, there is no way to navigate it.

Discuss any challenges you had to overcome for this assignment! *
One challenge that I came across was may GarageBand crashing all the time. The first time it happened I lost 20 min of work, which taught me to always save your work once in a while.