China pollution

Recently for POW( problem of the week ), I did a bit of research on China’s pollution. If you don’t know, China is the greatest polluter in the world and only 3% of water is drinkable in Beijing and 50% of water is not useable for anything, even a fountain for decoration.  If you would want to find out more about this,click on the link for google slide on the bottom!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1YWsQFVy3Ap2dtvLzBcoQ0WEQvwb2cdmXmJCDu2e5zv0/edit#slide=id.p

4 thoughts on “China pollution

• May 15, 2018 at 12:28 pm
    Permalink

Hi, Darren. I loved your blog. WOW, that is actually a sad fact. I hope I could also help. I also liked that you made a slide show. It seems like you put a lot of effort into it! Well done! Keep it up!

• May 15, 2018 at 12:22 pm
    Permalink

Star: You have a lot of interesting information

Star: Your research is detail oriented and you have nice photos to help the reader understans

Wish: Maybe you should talk more about it in your blog post

• May 15, 2018 at 12:12 pm
    Permalink

HMMMMMMMMM where are your sites and where did you get all of this info!!!!! Otherwise, good job my friend. nice amount of info, and like the video.

• May 15, 2018 at 11:53 am
    Permalink

Interesting and not very known.
    Add more details(For example, different kinds of pollution, how does it affect people…)