Crit C Task:
- interact in simple and rehearsed exchanges, using verbal languages
- use basic phrases to communicate ideas, feelings and information on a variety of aspects of everyday topics
- communicate with a sense of audience
Crit D Task:
- speak using a basic range of vocabulary, grammatical structures and convention
- use clear pronunciation and intonation
- organise basic information and use a range of basic cohesive devices
- use language to suit the context of introducing yourself
Crit C Grade: 5/8
Crit D grade: 4/8
Some problems I have are with my S’s at the end of my words and pronunciation in general. Other problems are grammar because the notes I took sometimes missed words or letters in them, plus when typing the script Grammarly kept interrupting and changing our words. For time management we did okay, we got distracted a lot but luckily got the work done in the end. As for the work ethic of my partner, I think I worked pretty well with her it’s just that our lack of French knowledge stopped us from really doing much and instead got us distracted a lot.
What did I learn about myself?
I honestly don’t think I learnt anything about myself other than the fact I suck at languages because I have a horrible memory.