Checking in :)

It’s been a while since I last updated my blog, right? Well, a lot has happened since, such as an exhibition. We are just finished with it. It’ll take a while to explain about it so I’ll just put my reflection about the presentation day in here:

That’s only one of the things that have happened since. Another thing is that since the exhibition is over we’ve started a new unit. Our new unit will be about art, yet we’re still deciding how it will be run and what we would do in this unit. We’ve started with looking at art pieces and analyzing them, also with creating mind maps for what we’d like to do and what our goals are for this unit. So far we’ve decided on having a mini art gallery with all our art pieces as our goal.

Oh yeah! MAP tests will be held on May 13, 14 and 15. MAP tests are basically just to see where you’re at with your math, reading and language. May 13 will be for math, 14 for reading and 15 for language. Since we’re having MAP tests my teacher has been getting us to do more math such as assignments on Mathletics or some math problems in class. It’s fairly easy it’s just that I like to rush things so I don’t read the questions carefully, I also forget to simplify fractions so I need to work on that too.

Another thing we’ve done is write an introductory paragraph about ourselves to the G7 teachers. Although I ended up writing 4 pages my handwriting is big so if you combined all the words it would be a paragraph. I got a little sidetracked and distracted while writing so I might have gone off topic. I was really just writing random things that I had just first thought of. Of course, when I reread it to edit it I realised how much it seemed like I needed a therapist because one of the sentences I wrote had said:

“I sometimes have arguments with myself.”

Now if you read the whole sentence then it wouldn’t seem that weird but still weird enough to think that I might need mental help.

Anyways, that’s all I have to write about right now. Ciao Adios! (credits to you if you know the reference)