Generate-Sort-Connect-Elaborate

สวัสดีจากด้านอื่น ๆ !S̄wạs̄dī cāk d̂ān xụ̄̀n « !

(hello from the other side! in Thai)

Hello from the other side my fellow virtual subscribers!

Now I’m guessing most of you readers out there don’t know theGenerate-Sort-Connect-Elaborate strategy is so before I tell you what i did with this i’m going to tell you the steps to it. Ok so imagine if your teacher puts all of your classmates in different groups, then she gives you and your group an opened ended question where all of you have to present all the possible answers and connections on a piece of paper neatly. Now it’s hard to cooperate sometimes in groups and make things look neat, but if you use the Generate-Sort-Connect-Elaborate strategy then you’ll have no problem cooperating and making your work look neat. Generate, first you and your group members should generate ideas on post-it-notes.Now when your done that you can then sort, you and your groups can decide categories and if you have any of the same ideas on the post-it-notes then just choose one to use.Connect, now you can connect different ideas together if  their similar,even from different groups.I’m guessing that some of you readers out there don’t know what elaborate is, well elaborate means to present it on a piece of paper and by that i mean paste all of your categories and name them on a piece of paper. That’s it! Finally finished! Now what i’ve also guide you through is the steps of what me and my teammates(Sarah and Finn) did! You can see the picture below and  our Generate-Sort-Connect-Elaborate was kinda messy, but it was fine because our teacher didn’t mind.

Well that’s all for now virtual readers! Bye

Mind Map 1