THE 3RD LAW!!! (Rated Really Boring for Those Who Those Who Don’t Like Science)

مرحبا  marhabban

(Hey there in Arabic)

First of all I would like to point out that THE 3RD LAW is actually Newton’s third law of motion and that you will now be reading about science! Be warned that if you are not a fan of science then you will certainly be bored reading this.

Okay so this week my class inquired into Newton’s third law of motion.For every reaction there is a equal and opposite reaction.Now when the class was done inquiring into Newton’s third law of motion it led to some questions.Now don’t get mad at me but I don’t remember all the questions but I remembered one of them. If we raise the stand higher will the reaction force be greater.Now I remember that one because I was one of those people who inquired into that question.The reason I say I was one of them was because others participated in different questions. Now I had to work in a group of 4.My teammates were Ben,Zara and Elizabeth. Ben and Zara were the data collectors , Elizabeth was the one who set up the area and I was in charge of measuring the reaction force.Now as usual we always had to come up with a hypothesis.You can look at my hypothesis below,and trust me the data below is reliable because we tried it like 5 times!on the piece of writing below you will be able to see  sketch note.That will explain the science behind it.I am not going to write here because I already drew it out for you! Also you will have to see the conclusion of our experiment below because I am just too lazy to write it for you,also this blog post is getting a bit too long.

White Hat:I learned that every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction.