Who’s Smart Presentation

Annyeong readers… ( hello in Korean)

Hi you guys and before we get into the subject I just want to tell you  that I will be getting into the habit of saying hello in different languages.Last week ( a very bad time to write about this) my whole class had to present either Who’s Smart ( in different intelligences)  or Growth Mindset. We got to chose partners to work with. Of course I chose a partner to work with because I find working with someone is easier than working by myself. The majority of my class chose to work in pairs. This is kind of connecting to the novice and expert groups except i’m not an observer. In fact no one is. See, we had to choose one of our strength areas to present this.. The options were drawing, writing, acting and . Me and my partner chose writing. Although I really liked acting we chose writing because I think that my writing is a little bit better than acting. Oh I forgot to say. We chose to take on the task of Who’s Smart. On the day of the presentation we were both nervous, but it turned out to be fine.

I guess that’s it for now bye and don’t forget to check out some more post.

Yellow Hat: I really enjoyed doing this because we got to write about others in our task and i really enjoy doing that.

Black Hat: I think that I could’ve done better on this because I don’t think I practiced my lines for the presentation enough.