Design Logo

A few months back, I started a design unit. The purpose of this unit is to learn about the design cycle, C.A.R.P, and to create a logo. Recently, I completed my logo and I am now receiving feedback. Something I would like to get feedback on is, “If the logo could be even more simple, what changes would you make? What would you take out?” “What changes would you make to make it more Versatile? (available to use for other companies.)” “What do you like about it?”

Giving the feedback would help a lot in making corrections. Thanks!:)

9 comments

1. Allison says:

1. Your logo is very good overall but even if the chemilion had fewer details it would still represent the same thing. The logo is already really simple though.
    2. Removing the writing would make it more versatile because it would not be limited anymore. But it would still look relly nice.
    3. I love ethe color blend and the twig is a really nice bakround touch.

2. bianca says:

You could maybe simplify the shapes of the chameleon and branch. I like how your logo is very unique and the rainbow ombre is really cool

3. Hayley says:

Your logo is so pretty!! I really like the colours you used, it makes your logo more unique. I also like your chameleon because a chameleon could mean a lot of things. I agree with Alexis, you could change the words to a plain colour because your chameleon already has a lot of colour. Overall its really good 🙂

4. Melanie says:

If the logo was to be more simple, I would change the colour of your chameleon into only one colour. I would take out the word iridescent. To make it more versatile, maybe take out the words and the stick, so it’s more simple too 🙂

5. Ava says:

I like the colour combination, and how you added a branch for the chameleon to stand on 🙂
    I think you should make the words stand out better by changing the colours or move it further away from the chameleon.

6. Alexis says:

I would leave the word “iridesent” plain colors instead of rainbow because it makes everything look more confusing and “too much”. I would probably make the logo more versatile by changing the chameleon to a more symbolic representation.

7. alyssa says:

To make it more versatile you can make it more simple or remove the extras like the wood or writing. But, I still think this is an amazing logo and I also think it’s versatile.