Design Logo Feedback!

This is my logo from design, can you please answer these questions in the comments. Thank you!

1. What do you think of the simplicity and the mix of the colors?
  2. What changes would you add to make this logo better?
  3. Does the font and colors match the logo?

*if you answered in the comments below thank you! 😉😉😉

7 thoughts on “Design Logo Feedback!

• November 4, 2019 at 3:11 pm

I think it is good because it is simple, and the colours contrast well.

I wouldn’t change anything because it is nice how it looks like a shadow below a screen.

Yes, they do match the logo.

-Brendon

• November 4, 2019 at 10:50 am

I think one of the cool things in the logo is the dramatic contrast and the sleek design which looks really professional. I’d recommend you delete the drawing near your name because it’s distracting 😀

• November 4, 2019 at 10:43 am

It looks very dark and evil. But overall it’s good. If you used more colours it would look better.

• November 4, 2019 at 10:36 am

I love your logo because of the simplicity of it. It is easy to picture and remember while also being a nice, aesthetically pleasing logo. If I were to change one thing I would add one pop of colour to make it easy to see from a long distance. I would also change the font because in my opinion, I think it doesn’t fit with the theme. Other than that great job Ryan, it looks amazing!!

• November 4, 2019 at 10:34 am

The logo is very simple in it of itself, but the colors could have been changes and a bit more detailed. But in all, it is a very good logo

• November 4, 2019 at 10:33 am

What do you think of the simplicity and the mix of the colors?
    It shows a nice affect if the computer but i think that it should have a little more colors

What changes would you add to make this logo better?
    Maybe add some lively color

Does the font and colors match the logo?
    It does

• November 4, 2019 at 10:32 am

Okay. Here is some feedback

The colours are a way too simple. You could add more colours that are bright. Dark colours don’t attract people.
    Second: First of all, Make sure the keyboard is correct, not a weird shape. Second, get colours and add the keys in a keyboard. Then, make the camera straight. Lastly, make sure the screen and the keyboard stay together!!!

The font does not match and the laptop co should be different colours!