My logo

Von is what you add in front of an aristocratic german last name, my last name is von Richthofen, so I used the von part.

Can you please comment and answer these questions,

1. What are three things you like about my logo?
  2. What would you change about my logo?

7 thoughts on “My logo

• November 5, 2019 at 6:49 pm
    Permalink

Admirable logo! The soundwave looks amazing since you used the colors in the rainbow. This gives your logo a vibe, and makes it more majestic. I think you could change the font, and extend the soundwave. Nice!

• November 5, 2019 at 6:36 pm
    Permalink

I like the color of your logo, the shape of V and the message you’re trying to show. Von is your last name, so I think it was a pretty good idea to use Von. Especially, the color of the rainbow is very cool and it looks bootiful. (LoL)

I wish you can make the border of Von more thicker and more blacky because it will be better if it’s more bold.

Overall, this logo is pretty good!

• November 5, 2019 at 6:19 am
    Permalink

I like your idea, technicolour design and identity position. Maybe the technicolour cover wider range.

• November 4, 2019 at 10:42 am
    Permalink

1.
    -I like the rainbow colors
    -I like how you used your name in the logo
    -I like the font
    2.
    -I think how your drew the colours were a little messy

• November 4, 2019 at 10:42 am
    Permalink

The logo ius very simple, and it looks very colorful. I also like the simplicity.
    I might add a bit more things to it

• November 4, 2019 at 10:42 am
    Permalink

1. I like the contrast between the black text and the rainbow in the background. I also like the text and how the V is bigger than the on. Another thing I like is the overall design.

2. I would probably change the font to represent you more and to make it stand out from other logos with similar fonts.

Rhea!!!!:):):)!!:D

• November 4, 2019 at 10:34 am
    Permalink

ahhh I love the rainbow splatter concept on the “V” but it is done a bit messy and the font does not go with the design at all. The placement of the letters are great though and would look even better with more layers 😀