Logo Design

Feedback

1. What do you think about my logo?
  2. In what ways can I improve on my logo?
  3. Do you like my color choices, if yes, why if no why?
  4. What do you like about my color choices?
  5. What do you think I was trying to represent?

6 thoughts on “Logo Design

• November 12, 2019 at 3:53 pm
    Permalink

What do you think about my logo?
    I think your logo is creative and represents that you like reading or helping others to read clearly so.Your signature is also at the bottom which shows its from you.
    In what ways can I improve on my logo?
    Maybe try different text fonts or make them smaller and make the two stick men identical.
    Do you like my color choices, if yes, why if no why?
    Yes because theyre unique and different from most other logos as you used black for your background and you used more than one color in your text which stands out.
    What do you think I was trying to represent?
    I think you were trying to represent how much reading means to you and how much you like reading to others. As a designer, I think it shows how creative and innovative you are by drawing with different colors and stuff.

• November 11, 2019 at 9:03 am
    Permalink

your logo is really simple and kid friendly and I like how it really shows your passion for reading and smiling. The background is a bit dark and it could be brighter. The other colours of the designs are colourful ,creative and happy.

• November 7, 2019 at 10:39 am
    Permalink

1. I think your logo is very colourful and child-like as it looks like you drew the images by hand.
    2. You could replace the black background colour with white because black is not that suitable to be associated with young kids. Black is more often used for something sophisticated or mature.
    3. I think your colour choices are good because it is colourful and seems very playful. Other than the background, I think the choices are good.
    4.That reading will make you happy and it is good for you.

• November 7, 2019 at 10:36 am
    Permalink

Through this logo design, I know that you are a happy person and loves READING!!!!!! But the black is hurting my eyes (please make it stop). But I LOVE your signature (SOOOOOOOO PRETTY) really makes your logo professional. I like the neon colours and the contrast of black and bright colours. The stick-man is also very cute (100% would buy from your company).

MS.FISH (VENITA)

• November 7, 2019 at 10:26 am
    Permalink

What do you think about my logo?
    It’s very colorful but I think you should’ve used a different color for the background/circle (not black, maybe something light/pastel?)

In what ways can I improve on my logo?
    Changing the color of the circle

I don’t think the black matches “sMiLe & rEaD”. The lighter color would match those better

That reading is fun :>

• November 7, 2019 at 10:13 am
    Permalink

What I really like about your logo design is it looks really colourful and creative and happy, just like you. What you can improve on is you can make the book in the middle stand out a bit more, have a little contrast between the book and the background. Also the letters are kind of hard to see because of the mixed up colours. But overall, I really like the colours a lot. -E