My Illustrator Logo (give feedback pls)

This is my logo I made for design. Please post a comment replying to my questions:

• What do you think about my color choices? Is there any way I can improve on this?
  • What changes would you make to my name?
  • How would you improve my logo all in all?

7 thoughts on “My Illustrator Logo (give feedback pls)

• November 7, 2019 at 10:50 am
    Permalink

What do you think about my color choices? Is there any way I can improve on this?
    I really like the contrast between your name and the paintbrush,

What changes would you make to my name?
    Maybe next time, you could make your name all in different colors or you could make your words just like your paintbrushes contrast

How would you improve my logo all in all?
    Next time, maybe you could make the paintbrush longer and thinner

🙂 🙂

• November 5, 2019 at 8:53 pm
    Permalink

I really like your logo and the colour choices are nice and go well together. I like how you wrote your name because it’s not too serious and over the top font. I think you could blend the colours a bit more but other than that it’s very good.

• November 4, 2019 at 4:43 pm
    Permalink

~I really like it.
    What changes would you make to my name?
    ~Maybe make it a different font, or make it a pastel colour
    ~I wish you made it the paintbrush a little longer because it doesn’t really look like a paintbrush

• November 4, 2019 at 1:39 pm
    Permalink

I think your color choice is very creative and matches your personality very much. Maybe try including other shades of these colors. Maybe the paintbrush can be a darker brown.

I think maybe you can try typing your name with a different font, size, style, and color.

Other than these two things, I wouldn’t really change your logo.

• November 4, 2019 at 1:33 pm
    Permalink

Hi Tammi,
    I think that your colour choices were very good, but you could have blended it in a bit more. I also know that purple is your favourite colour so it also represents you. I think that you could have made the font to your name a bit better because the one you used is a bit plain. Lastly, you should make the paint brushes colour like different shades since right now it is kind of plain.

• November 4, 2019 at 1:32 pm
    Permalink

I really like the color combination but i don’t think purple really fits your personality.
    i wouldn’t really change your name
    i would make the stick a little longer and try to blend the brush and the blur paint a bit more

• November 4, 2019 at 1:30 pm
    Permalink

I think your colour choices are nice though maybe you could try a lighter shade as your name is already in a dark colour.
    Your name is bold which is a good thing but you bolded it in a not so seeable colour.
    I’d try to use a different canvas shape because if you stretch your drawing out it wouldn’t look as good.