How I can Improve my Home Learning

This year, I think I can improve my home learning by a lot. My goals for this year:
-being more organised

-thinking before I write

-do home learning on paper

I need to be more organised — Sometimes i put the start of something in the end and something that I did later than that in the start. I can also try and write neater because sometimes I want to hurry up and finish what i’m writing so then if I found something else out, I wouldn’t forget it.

Being organised is not only for the presentations of my homework, I also have to organise my things properly so that i remember where i put things — so that I know where I put everything and I won’t lose any of my home-learning books.

I need to think before I write — When I make mistakes, I try to erase as hard as i can (because I write very hard on the paper), and I eventually crumple the paper. This also relates to being organised — i need to think of where to put a paragraph and where not to, and I need to make sure that the sentence i’m writing makes sense.

Although I’m fast and better at typing than I am writing and drawing, I should do more of my home learning on paper. It looks nicer, and it would require less work to do — I wouldn’t have to paste it in my journal.