Design Project

This week, we started doing our design project. We had to design the house and measure the length of each wall. First, we had to do a draft, then we went to a big graph paper, then we can finally build it on Minecraft. I chose to write about this because I thought it was cool.

While we were doing this, we were learning about perimeter. Perimeter is the length of the outside of a 2D shape. I had to restart because my house wasn’t connected to the walls, so I am still on the draft.

We could choose what we wanted to build. I decided to build a house. In my house, I have a bedroom, a guest room, a kitchen, the living room and the bathroom. If I have time, I am going to make a second floor.

I think I am going to enjoy doing this project.

4 thoughts on “Design Project

• March 1, 2017 at 7:58 am
    Permalink

Hey Tammi! I really enjoyed reading your creative blog post!
    You could improve on giving a bit more detail to your post.
    I also really liked how you said that you will enjoy this project and you told what you are still working on before you get to Minecraft!
    Claartje

• February 21, 2017 at 8:21 am
    Permalink

I really enjoyed reading you’re blog post and I liked how you said that “While we were doing this, we were learning about perimeter. Perimeter is the length of the outside of a 2D shape.” because It really helped us to understand what we need to do. Next time you should try to put less commas in one sentence or it will just turn into a run-on sentence. As I said I enjoyed reading you’re blog post and I hope that you can improve.

• February 21, 2017 at 8:03 am
    Permalink

You did a great job talking about the Design project. I think you can also talk about the area. Overall you did a good job describing the Design Project.

Hjime:)

• February 21, 2017 at 8:01 am
    Permalink

I also really enjoy the design project ! it is a lot of fun ! keep up the good work Tammi !